Saturday, October 30, 2010

Scout, the Sheppard/Husky/Diva Mix

Scout is an amazingly beautiful Sheppard-Husky Mix, but don't let those beautiful blue eyes fool you, she is quite the little diva. 

Normally I wouldn't suggest a dog park for a photo shoot but I always want the dog to be in their "element" and Scout loves the dog park.

Although Scout is not the most outgoing dog, she does love in interact with all the doggies in her own way.  As her mom Kathy likes to say "she gets all the doggies excited and then sits back and watches what she has created."


Scout really loved me, in fact, she pretty much claimed me as her new "person" and when my wonderful lab Boston came around, Scout scared him off and wouldn't let him anywhere near me.



I love to get to see all the doggies personalities, they are all so different, that's what makes this job fun.  Scout would pose for me and when other puppies would come over and play, she would scare them away and then literally go back into her posing. 


She is so beautiful and I did mention those amazing blue eyes, didn't I?

















I've seen many pictures of Scout before I actually met her, and her trademark move is to stick out her tongue.  But that "look" works for her.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment