Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 2011!!!! Tillie has been blogged

Happy 2011 Everyone!!!

Now its time for me to get back into this blogging thing...its been a busy couple of months, and now I'm going to share one of my memorable photo shoots with you.  Introducing Tillie, Boston Terrier Extraordinaire.


Tillie is such a sweetheart.  She is so energetic, the only time that she stopped was when we were holding her ball hostage.






Tillie is the first Boston Terrier that has modelled for me and she was absolutely great.  At first, she really didn't know what to think about my huge camera, but after a treat or two, she warmed up quite a bit.




Of course, Tillie isn't your typical Boston, she's impersonating a Pointer here!


I loved all her little outfits, that's the one thing that owning a big dog, I don't get the opportunity to do, so when I booked this photo shoot, I made sure to say "she can have all the outfit changes she wants" and that's exactly what we did.




Happy New Year Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment