Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Personal Inspiration

Some photographers are inspired by babies or bridal magazines, but my personal inspiration literally wakes me up every morning and barks at me when its time to go to bed.  It's Boston, my two and a half year old Labrador Retriever.  To some, Boston would be considered a spoiled puppy, with his doggie daycare and his multiple toys scattered all over my house BUT it is literally the best part of my day when he greets me at the door with those adorable puppy wiggles.

I also find that Boston is one of my most patient doggie models, but that's only because he has had a camera following him around since he was 6 weeks old.



I'm pretty sure that Boston will make an appearance on my Blog multiple times, just because he is so damn handsome.....of course, I am a little bias. 


I have been called "crazy dog lady" on multiple occasions because I am really good with dogs and when taking their picture I try to capture their personalities.  To me, its not just about being able to take a couple of good pictures here and there, I try to make the dog as comfortable as possible, whether it be a familiar location, with their favourite toy, or just getting them comfortable with me.

With Boston being a senior model now, he tends to do what he wants when the camera comes out, here he is hiding.......

I honestly think that he thought that I couldn't see him.

Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment